Benito’s 3 favourite face masks for the Autumn months for all skin types
During the Summer months we have all been guilty of exposing our skin to the sun. Now that the Autumn months are there is nothing better to do on a Saturday night in; than grab a movie, blanket and a face mask and just relax! Benito have brought 3 face masks that will be perfect to restore your smooth glowing skin for season ahead.
Acne prone skin
Have you visited our YouTube channel? We have created a step by step of this mask to show you just how easy it is to create! This involves mixing natural ingredients to create a mask that will fight your acne break outs!
- 1 tbsp Nutmeg – helps due to its exfoliation factor
- 1 tbsp Honey -cleanses your pores getting rid of anything that will cause a break out
- 1 tsp milk – puts healthy vitamins back into your skin to prevent another break out
Dry to normal skin
This mask has to be a Benito favourite it is “The Vitamin C glow revealing liquid peel” from The Body Shop. It gets rid of dull and tired looking skin and gives off an extremely healthy glow. It starts as a gel-based product and dries into a mask which you can then peel off to reveal your glow. This mask lasts such a long time and doesn’t dry out! Benito recommend to apply this with freshly washed hands to avoid putting any dirt onto your skin.
At Benito we believe it’s important to use natural ingredients to make our own beauty products! This mask is perfect if you suffer with oily skin as it will remove any excess oil and leave you with a healthy glow. All you need to mix together is;
- 1 egg white – which tightens large pores which results in less oil produced
- 1 tbsp honey – this puts moisture into your skin but not oil
- 1 tbsp ground oats – this will absorb any excess oil from your skin
Apply this on your face or on areas that are oily and leave for 15 minutes for it to work it’s magic!
Watch this space… a YouTube video will be uploaded November 26th!
We hope you enjoy your Saturday night in, using these face masks.
Why not organise a girls night in to try these out!