THERE WAS A time, not so long ago, when getting trigger-happy with the tweezers was fashionable.
Many a good eyebrow was lost to this trend, and some of us are still out here trying to get them back. These are our struggles.
1. Remember when you were convinced you had a unibrow? Remember that?
“This is it now,” your 12-year-old self thought. “There is precisely one black hair between my eyebrows, and therefore no boy will ever like me.”
2. So you took your mam’s tweezers and went to town on every stray hair
Not just once. Not twice. Many times, until your eyebrows resembled two tadpoles on your face.
3. Now everyone’s like “Ooh Cara Delevingne! Oh, Lily Collins!” and you’re raging
Raging! You’d have been run out of town for brows like that, back in your day!
4. So you’ve tried every growth trick under the sun
Oils, potions, sacrifices to pagan gods – you name it, it’s been done in the name of brows.
5. And every Pinterest ‘hack’ you could find
“Soap on a stick! Of course! Why didn’t I ever think of that before!” – you, half crazed for want of an eyebrow.
6. Yet still, there are patches where hair just refuses to grow
You really did pluck them into oblivion. Poor things.
7. You feel personally victimised by the whole ‘brows on fleek’ meme
You don’t think we want to have good eyebrows?
8. But these Instagram transformations give you hope
The closest thing to actual magic we’ve ever seen.
9. And you regularly thank the Lord for Anastasia Beverly Hills
Or whatever brow helpers you’re having yourself. You da real MVP, brow gel.
It’s time to give your makeup products a spring clean and invite some new brands into your makeup bag! With Peaches & Creams pick ‘n’ mix bundles you can switch up your go to kit for just £40… this will leave you with 4 new pigments, 4 new brushes and 2 new...
We’re all getting Summer blues this time of the year waiting for our holidays to come along! Benito have gathered our go-to fake tans to get you feeling the Summer vibes. We will start off at the deep end with our favourite tan for a deep, dark and glowing tan –...
A Lash Lift at most Brow Bars is £50, Ted's Beauty Spot prices differ so please check directly with them. You will be required to have a skin test 48 hours prior to your treatment