BENITO SERVICE ONLINE
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Online appointment booking is available for selected services at selected Brow Bars
General terms common to several services are listed here – see the sections further down for specific services. These are conditions we need you to be aware of before you book a Benito service appointment with us.
- Our appointment booking system will guide you to your nearest available Brow Bar for the service you want, as not all services are available in all our Brow Bars
- Services must be booked by customers aged 18 or over. For services booked on behalf of another, the person attending the appointment will be deemed to have accepted any attendant terms and conditions relating to that service appointment. If you are under 16 you must be accompanied by a parental guardian and must have their consent
- Appointments are for one person or location unless otherwise arranged
- Appointments are made for a specific service, so they cannot be transferred to other services
- We reserve the right to refuse any appointment booking or to carry out a service appointment if a customer has behaved in an inappropriate, misleading or abusive manner, or if they have continually cancelled appointments without good reason
- All appointments booked are subject to availability, and we aim to make sure that we keep every appointment booked. If for any reason we’re unable to keep our appointment with you, we’ll contact you straight away and make every attempt to find a convenient alternative appointment to suit you
- As per our cancellation policy, we also require that you arrive punctually for your appointment and we do require at least a 24 hour cancellation period for all lash treatments; lash lifts and lash extensions. If you don’t cancel your appointment within this 24-hour window you will lose your deposit and if you are 10 minutes late to your appointment you will lose your deposit
- If you are booking from the Brow Bar, wherever possible, we will ensure that if you have requested a particular Technician for your treatment, that Technician will be available. However, there may be instances beyond our control when we will be unable to fulfil this request (e.g due to illness)
- Certain beauty treatments may require skin tests and we reserve the right to refuse treatment (if a skin test has not been carried out at the Brow Bar you have booked to have the treatment you will be required to have the skin test again). Please contact the Brow Bar to check as without a skin test for tinting and lash lifting treatments we are unable to carry out the treatment
- We also reserve the right to refuse to carry out a treatment if the Technician believes it to be unsuitable for you, for example in the case of pregnancy or allergic reactions, or in the case of certain medical conditions
Your Benito online account
In order to book a treatment with us online or at any one of our Brow Bars, we do request that you provide the following details:
- Full Name
- Phone number
- Credit card details, Paypal or Stripe
- Skin test history
- Age (>16 years old)
This can be done online or in person at any one of our Brow Bars. Please ensure that the details you provide us are correct and complete (full name, email address, phone number and credit card details). We will only use this information to help us give you the best treatments and service that we can.
We will never have access to your credit card details as they will be held by a secured online third-party payment merchant. They will be required to secure your booking but no money will be taken at the time of booking.
All clients have the option to reschedule/cancel their appointments using their online booking account, you will also receive an email confirmation where you can reschedule/cancel your appointment.
There may be instances beyond our control when we will be unable to fulfil this request (e.g due to illness). Benito may have to reschedule/cancel your appointment, we will notify you before your appointment.
Please note that for specific treatments (lash lifting and microblading) you must have had a skin test with Benito at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. Otherwise we may refuse to conduct your treatment.
For all tinting services, you must have had a skin test with Benito at that specific Brow Bar at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
You must read the questions carefully before ticking, by ticking you are accepting you do not have any of the medical conditions that could affect your lash lift.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Have you received a lash lift treatment in the past 6 weeks?
- Are you presently undergoing any medical treatment?
- Have you had laser eye surgery in the last year?
- Have you had chemotherapy within the last year?
- Have you had any recent eye surgery within the last year?
- Are you pregnant or breast feeding?
- Do you suffer from dry eye syndrome or conjunctivitis?
- Are you allergic to plasters/lash adhesive?
- Are you taking HRT? (Hormone Replacement Therapy)
- Do you have hives?
- Do you suffer from hypersensitive Skin?
- Do you have lice?
- Do you have a skin or eyelid infection?
- Do you suffer from weak/brittle lashes?
- Do you have blepharitis-eye infection/cyst?
*If you have ticked yes to any of these, unfortunately we are unable to offer you a Lash Lift treatment at this time. Please note before your treatment you will be required to fill in a medical health form, please inform the Technician if your medical conditions change.
*Please note you MUST not wear any mascara, and avoid creams and oils in the eye area for 24 hours prior to your lash lifting treatment
*We also reserve the right to refuse to carry out a treatment if the Technician believes it to be unsuitable for you, for example in the case of pregnancy or allergic reactions, or in the case of certain medical conditions.
If we discover you have ticked ‘yes’ to a Lash Lift skin test and do not have your record at the specified Brow Bar, Benito has the right to cancel the appointment until you take your skin test and you will need to book in again. You will receive a cancellation email from Benito Bookings.
All clients must be aware of the pre treatment advice given:
You MUST not wear any mascara and avoid creams and oils in the eye area for 24 hours prior to your lash extension treatment. This can affect the longevity of the extensions.