Our popular Just Browsin Gold package is back for one month only!
Give your eyebrows a fuller, more defined shape while saving time and money when
visiting the Brow Bar!
After a full consultation to gauge your desired shape and colour, we’ll tint your brows, picking up even the finest hairs. This will make your brows darker and defined.
Then, we’ll thread them to your ideal shape, leaving those fine hairs darkened and untouched so your brows look the fullest and thickest they’ve ever been!
*Patch test required 24 hours before your first tint. Please see full terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
Terms and Conditions
- The Just Browsin Gold package card entitles you to 6 shape and tinting treatments for the price of 4
- This package can be bought from your closest Brow Bar between Tuesday 1st August – Thursday 31st August 2017
- The card has no expiry date of when it must be used by
- This card has no cash value
- This card is for services only and excludes retail
- All benefits apply to the allocated card holder only and are not transferable
- This package card can be used in any Brow Bar subject to a further patch test for tinting treatments
- Benito does not take any responsibility or compensate for lost, stolen or otherwise damaged package cards and does not offer refunds
Can you admit to swiping up over this lockdown period? We are all guilty of this as social media has become the new online retail platform. Brands work with influencers to promote their products through sponsored social media posts, long-term collaborations and...
Are you a last minute Christmas shopper and shop better under pressure? don't worry we have got you sorted with our quick and easy gift ideas for all family members even the pets! plus we have thought about the deliveries in time for Christmas and included some handy...
Black Friday deals are still going as the offers transition into Cyber Monday deals just in time for Christmas, these offers will end soon so be quick. For anyone looking to purchase discounted Christmas gifts in the lead up to the festive season or thinking about...