Our popular Just Browsin Gold package is back for one month only!
Give your eyebrows a fuller, more defined shape while saving time and money when
visiting the Brow Bar!
After a full consultation to gauge your desired shape and colour, we’ll tint your brows, picking up even the finest hairs. This will make your brows darker and defined.
Then, we’ll thread them to your ideal shape, leaving those fine hairs darkened and untouched so your brows look the fullest and thickest they’ve ever been!
*Patch test required 24 hours before your first tint. Please see full terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
Terms and Conditions
- The Just Browsin Gold package card entitles you to 6 shape and tinting treatments for the price of 4
- This package can be bought from your closest Brow Bar between Tuesday 1st August – Thursday 31st August 2017
- The card has no expiry date of when it must be used by
- This card has no cash value
- This card is for services only and excludes retail
- All benefits apply to the allocated card holder only and are not transferable
- This package card can be used in any Brow Bar subject to a further patch test for tinting treatments
- Benito does not take any responsibility or compensate for lost, stolen or otherwise damaged package cards and does not offer refunds
This is now the time to have some me time. Feeling overwhelmed? Stressed and anxious? Make time for self care and some much needed TLC. Even during normal times and our usual daily lives, the internet and social media can be a little overwhelming. I’ve unfortunately...
Want hair as good as the Kardashians? You need the latest collection by Andrew Fitzsimons for Primark
This is a collaboration here at HQ we are excited about. Andrew Fitzsimons is the go to hairstylist to the A lists. He has celebrity clients including the Kardashians. Fitzsimons says “People often ask me how they can create the looks I deliver for my clients at an...
Trying to achieve those perfect fluffy, long lashes, can often start to feel like more of a chore than anything else. We find ourselves stuck in an endless cycle of curling, brushing through, coating with mascara, and finally having to undo our painstakingly perfect...