Our popular Just Browsin Gold package is back for one month only!
Give your eyebrows a fuller, more defined shape while saving time and money when
visiting the Brow Bar!
After a full consultation to gauge your desired shape and colour, we’ll tint your brows, picking up even the finest hairs. This will make your brows darker and defined.
Then, we’ll thread them to your ideal shape, leaving those fine hairs darkened and untouched so your brows look the fullest and thickest they’ve ever been!
*Patch test required 24 hours before your first tint. Please see full terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
Terms and Conditions
- The Just Browsin Gold package card entitles you to 6 shape and tinting treatments for the price of 4
- This package can be bought from your closest Brow Bar between Tuesday 1st August – Thursday 31st August 2017
- The card has no expiry date of when it must be used by
- This card has no cash value
- This card is for services only and excludes retail
- All benefits apply to the allocated card holder only and are not transferable
- This package card can be used in any Brow Bar subject to a further patch test for tinting treatments
- Benito does not take any responsibility or compensate for lost, stolen or otherwise damaged package cards and does not offer refunds
We all know that poor health and diet can reflect the way we look. Shiny hair, clear skin and strong nail are signs of good health. Specific foods can have a positive impact on your skin, hair, health and overall wellbeing. How To Achieve Healthy Hair And A Healthy...
Every year we are all guilty of making New Year resolutions that don’t last, from getting fit in January which is forgotten about by February. Time to change those resolutions to being about self-improvement to self-knowledge. These are resolutions worth keeping. Neil...
As a little blogger from the humble city of Peterborough, I absolutely love it when I get the chance to support, review and test out places in my home town. In fact, in my experience, you often find that some of the best places are right on your doorstep. Which is why...