Self-love has never had such a powerful meaning than it does now, in 2018. We hear millions of stories on a daily basis of people not feeling good enough or comparing themselves to models/celebrities on social media. When, in actual fact, this isn’t real!
We all know it is important to love ourselves… But are we getting self-loved mixed up with treating/pampering ourselves? For many self-love is pampering themselves, going out to treat yourself, putting your feet up and relaxing. Self-love is finding peace within ourselves, nurturing our attitude towards what we experience on the inside and out.
“We just provide services to enhance the beauty you already have” – Benito.
Here are Benito’s top tips
- Try starting your day by telling yourself something really positive that you have done in your life.
- Anyone who isn’t bringing positivity into your life, isn’t worth associating with.
- Always remember you should not compare yourself to anyone. There is no one on the planet like you.
- Always celebrate your wins, no matter whether it is something small.
- Step out of your comfort zone, every once in a while. It is an incredible feeling when you realise you have achieved something you didn’t know that you could.
You’ve seen our video, now here’s what self-love means to some of us at Benito HQ:
“Making time for yourself, love yourself for who you are.”
“Self-love to me is being true to yourself and not always worrying what other people think. Accepting you for who you are and spreading positive vibes to others.”
“Self-love to me means self-acceptance.”
Who knew the sweet squidgy treat Marshmallow is a treat of an ingredient for the skin.While it’s great when its toasted on the campfire it’s also bursting with beauty ingredients for sensitive skin. Marshmallow is a plant and its extracts has been used for centuries...
Ever felt a trip to the salon has uplifted your spirits and not only made you more confident on the outside, but on the inside too. We explore why so many of us share our feelings and problems with our beauty therapist. The intimate non-threatening environment makes...
The Micro Mini bag has been everywhere across the catwalk and made its way onto our high street. French house Jacquemus showcased its Mini Le Chiquito bag at Paris fashion week, which had everyone wondering what you could fit in such a tiny bag. When we say tiny we...