At Benito we believe that Brows are the most important part of an individual’s look… they make or break your morning routine and can affect your inner confidence.
- Firstly, we’re all victims of is over-plucking! Plucking those stray hairs in between your appointments can be fatal as once you pluck one too many you can ruin your entire brow shape! We have the perfect guide on how to grow out your brows for the Insta worthy fluffy brow
- Then, you want to see if they’re close enough together. Measure from the side of your nostrils up to your brows… if your brows don’t reach here then you need to grow them
- Next is the brow arch… are yours too curved and you want more of a natural arch? Then it’s time to leave those underneath brow hairs alone!
- The final step is seeing if your brow tails are long enough; measure from the side of your nostrils past the outer corner of your eye and if your brows do not reach here you need to grow it out!
- Brush them up! Never fails us, it makes them look fuller & fluffy; move from the front and work toward the tail end of the brow
- Seal the deal… don’t forget to pick up a brow mascara to set those bad boys in place – Benito love NYX tinted brow mascara
This may take only a few weeks for some people but for others this can take years, it all depends on how plucked your brows are.
Benito advise while you’re growing out your brows you pop in for a Brow Tint to keep that definition in your Brows until you’ve got them exactly how you’d like!
Let us know how you get on with growing out your brows this Summer.
With the rainy days, dark evenings and Autumn arriving it's time to have quiet nights in enjoying Benito HQ's best tv choices to watch. The Capture This binge worthy series will have you on the edge of your seat. If you were a fan of Line of Duty, and The Bodyguard...
Milan fashion week was a week of the best of Italian fashion. We have picked our best beauty looks and trends straight from the catwalk. 90's hair and make up was a staple look of the runway. One unforgettable moment was Jennifer Lopez looking incredible, recreating...
Can you believe Friends is celebrating 25 years! It's still our go to comedy and something everyone, and every friendship can relate to. One way to celebrate is Ralph Lauren paying honour to the most stylist character. Rachel Green was the chic fashionista that...