Do you have wedding / festival season around the corner? Do you struggle with keeping your eyelash extensions intact and lasting a long time? Here we have a guide on the best way you can remove your eye makeup without damaging your lash extensions!
What do you need?
- Cotton wool pads
- Cotton buds
- Micellar water – ensure that it contains no oil as this will break down the bond that the lash extensions have to your lashes – Benito recommend the Garnier Micellar water for gentle removal of even the toughest makeup!
All you need to do is;
- Take a cotton wool pad and squeeze the micellar water onto this, ensure the pad is covered evenly
- To remove your bottom lash mascara just look upwards and wipe it as normal– looking up will mean the lash extensions are out of the way and will not get caught!
- You will then go onto removing your eyelid makeup… this step requires being gentle, you will to apply micellar water onto one end of your cotton bud and gently remove all eye makeup – you can close to your lashes when doing this but ensure the cotton bud is moist as if not the cotton fibres will attach onto your lashes… ouch!
- Continue this step over and over until you have removed all makeup from your eyelid
This will make sure all makeup is removed from your eye area without ANY damage to your lash extensions.
Do you have another hack for removing eye makeup when wearing lashes? Let us know!
Think dandruff is just for hair, well we have done some investigating at Benito HQ and eyebrow dandruff is a thing. Its otherwise known as Seborrheic Dermatitis. This is a common skin condition that mainly affects the scalp. It causes red skin and stubborn dandruff....
Couture week shows the wild and wonderful creations from the biggest couture design houses come to life. Paris couture A/W 19 saw a revival of the Eighties, glitter brows, and everything taken to the extreme, nothing is to dramatic for the catwalk. We have picked our...
Us Brits love the perfect arched brow. However, is the style of the perfect brow coming to an end? Welcoming you to the Korean style of brow. Korean beauty regime and products has dramatically changed and impacted the beauty world with their flawless complexion...