Do you have wedding / festival season around the corner? Do you struggle with keeping your eyelash extensions intact and lasting a long time? Here we have a guide on the best way you can remove your eye makeup without damaging your lash extensions!
What do you need?
- Cotton wool pads
- Cotton buds
- Micellar water – ensure that it contains no oil as this will break down the bond that the lash extensions have to your lashes – Benito recommend the Garnier Micellar water for gentle removal of even the toughest makeup!
All you need to do is;
- Take a cotton wool pad and squeeze the micellar water onto this, ensure the pad is covered evenly
- To remove your bottom lash mascara just look upwards and wipe it as normal– looking up will mean the lash extensions are out of the way and will not get caught!
- You will then go onto removing your eyelid makeup… this step requires being gentle, you will to apply micellar water onto one end of your cotton bud and gently remove all eye makeup – you can close to your lashes when doing this but ensure the cotton bud is moist as if not the cotton fibres will attach onto your lashes… ouch!
- Continue this step over and over until you have removed all makeup from your eyelid
This will make sure all makeup is removed from your eye area without ANY damage to your lash extensions.
Do you have another hack for removing eye makeup when wearing lashes? Let us know!
With the rainy days, dark evenings and Autumn arriving it's time to have quiet nights in enjoying Benito HQ's best tv choices to watch. The Capture This binge worthy series will have you on the edge of your seat. If you were a fan of Line of Duty, and The Bodyguard...
Milan fashion week was a week of the best of Italian fashion. We have picked our best beauty looks and trends straight from the catwalk. 90's hair and make up was a staple look of the runway. One unforgettable moment was Jennifer Lopez looking incredible, recreating...
Can you believe Friends is celebrating 25 years! It's still our go to comedy and something everyone, and every friendship can relate to. One way to celebrate is Ralph Lauren paying honour to the most stylist character. Rachel Green was the chic fashionista that...