Do you have wedding / festival season around the corner? Do you struggle with keeping your eyelash extensions intact and lasting a long time? Here we have a guide on the best way you can remove your eye makeup without damaging your lash extensions!
What do you need?
- Cotton wool pads
- Cotton buds
- Micellar water – ensure that it contains no oil as this will break down the bond that the lash extensions have to your lashes – Benito recommend the Garnier Micellar water for gentle removal of even the toughest makeup!
All you need to do is;
- Take a cotton wool pad and squeeze the micellar water onto this, ensure the pad is covered evenly
- To remove your bottom lash mascara just look upwards and wipe it as normal– looking up will mean the lash extensions are out of the way and will not get caught!
- You will then go onto removing your eyelid makeup… this step requires being gentle, you will to apply micellar water onto one end of your cotton bud and gently remove all eye makeup – you can close to your lashes when doing this but ensure the cotton bud is moist as if not the cotton fibres will attach onto your lashes… ouch!
- Continue this step over and over until you have removed all makeup from your eyelid
This will make sure all makeup is removed from your eye area without ANY damage to your lash extensions.
Do you have another hack for removing eye makeup when wearing lashes? Let us know!
We all know that poor health and diet can reflect the way we look. Shiny hair, clear skin and strong nail are signs of good health. Specific foods can have a positive impact on your skin, hair, health and overall wellbeing. How To Achieve Healthy Hair And A Healthy...
Every year we are all guilty of making New Year resolutions that don’t last, from getting fit in January which is forgotten about by February. Time to change those resolutions to being about self-improvement to self-knowledge. These are resolutions worth keeping. Neil...
As a little blogger from the humble city of Peterborough, I absolutely love it when I get the chance to support, review and test out places in my home town. In fact, in my experience, you often find that some of the best places are right on your doorstep. Which is why...