Do you have wedding / festival season around the corner? Do you struggle with keeping your eyelash extensions intact and lasting a long time? Here we have a guide on the best way you can remove your eye makeup without damaging your lash extensions!
What do you need?
- Cotton wool pads
- Cotton buds
- Micellar water – ensure that it contains no oil as this will break down the bond that the lash extensions have to your lashes – Benito recommend the Garnier Micellar water for gentle removal of even the toughest makeup!
All you need to do is;
- Take a cotton wool pad and squeeze the micellar water onto this, ensure the pad is covered evenly
- To remove your bottom lash mascara just look upwards and wipe it as normal– looking up will mean the lash extensions are out of the way and will not get caught!
- You will then go onto removing your eyelid makeup… this step requires being gentle, you will to apply micellar water onto one end of your cotton bud and gently remove all eye makeup – you can close to your lashes when doing this but ensure the cotton bud is moist as if not the cotton fibres will attach onto your lashes… ouch!
- Continue this step over and over until you have removed all makeup from your eyelid
This will make sure all makeup is removed from your eye area without ANY damage to your lash extensions.
Do you have another hack for removing eye makeup when wearing lashes? Let us know!
London has ruled the runway with it leading the way with it's beauty trends debuted at London Fashion Week. Fearless and bold statement looks with dazzling glitter and a mixture of disco mixed with a 90's rave. The variation of looks achieved makes it one of the must...
Ever wondered how the process of a Benito Lash Lift happens? Well this one hour wonder lash treatment is very simple and has great results of lashes lasting up to 6 weeks. Here is our step by step guide of how we achieve your "I woke up like this" lashes. Step 1. An...
New York Fashion Week definitely debuted some looks perfect for the summer of 2020. Full of colour, popping pastels and bright neons. The return of the 80's and hair as big as the shoulder pads from the 80's returned too. We have picked our favourite and most...