Do you have wedding / festival season around the corner? Do you struggle with keeping your eyelash extensions intact and lasting a long time? Here we have a guide on the best way you can remove your eye makeup without damaging your lash extensions!
What do you need?
- Cotton wool pads
- Cotton buds
- Micellar water – ensure that it contains no oil as this will break down the bond that the lash extensions have to your lashes – Benito recommend the Garnier Micellar water for gentle removal of even the toughest makeup!
All you need to do is;
- Take a cotton wool pad and squeeze the micellar water onto this, ensure the pad is covered evenly
- To remove your bottom lash mascara just look upwards and wipe it as normal– looking up will mean the lash extensions are out of the way and will not get caught!
- You will then go onto removing your eyelid makeup… this step requires being gentle, you will to apply micellar water onto one end of your cotton bud and gently remove all eye makeup – you can close to your lashes when doing this but ensure the cotton bud is moist as if not the cotton fibres will attach onto your lashes… ouch!
- Continue this step over and over until you have removed all makeup from your eyelid
This will make sure all makeup is removed from your eye area without ANY damage to your lash extensions.
Do you have another hack for removing eye makeup when wearing lashes? Let us know!
Can you admit to swiping up over this lockdown period? We are all guilty of this as social media has become the new online retail platform. Brands work with influencers to promote their products through sponsored social media posts, long-term collaborations and...
Are you a last minute Christmas shopper and shop better under pressure? don't worry we have got you sorted with our quick and easy gift ideas for all family members even the pets! plus we have thought about the deliveries in time for Christmas and included some handy...
Black Friday deals are still going as the offers transition into Cyber Monday deals just in time for Christmas, these offers will end soon so be quick. For anyone looking to purchase discounted Christmas gifts in the lead up to the festive season or thinking about...